fbpx

AP News Online

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Any new updates about the new iPhone?

Apple has stood out with its product and device releases in 2018 but being an old Apple user, am disappointed to see that the iPad Mini has not been updated yet. The last iPad Mini was released in September 2015 and even after three years; there has been no update yet. I would still call this fact demoralizing but recently rumors surfaced that Apple is working on a 2019 iPad Mini 5 but I do not know how to prove the authenticity of this news. Several sources are talking about it so they might have their facts sorted out for sure. The year 2019 will surely be a great year for new and innovational Apple products and I hope the iPad Mini is a part of Apple’s future product releases. This news was first out by China Times and that is all I know. If you know any new update then let me know. 

Launch a custom dream event app for you web & non-web audience to get engaged across all 4 app stores within no time, with https://eventeca.com Now your attendees can easily find you anytime, anywhere! Call us now at: 1 888 649 5285 or simply e-mail at: sales@eventeca.com.

To Top

Send this to a friend