fbpx

AP News Online

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I Think Making Statues Would Fit With Smithing

Statues aren't made by smithing carving or molding if bronze makes them. I believe smithing could be altered i. Wah you can smith rune plate at 92smithing and addy armor much earlier. Some high level loot mixing could be move higher like dragonfire shield and dragonhunter lance etc and much more stuff like that could be inserted to make use of greater smithing lvl. Additionally buff smithing cape therefore that it would be worth while.Artistic bronze/iron projecting certainly feels like smithing irl. Carving the mould on the other hand could be more like crafting, but in the event that RS gold you just purchased the moulds in match I think making statues would fit with smithing.

RuneScape already with crafting for casting necklaces and rings is a counterargument, but I feel like people are so small and delicate it's not as extreme and foundry-y as utilizing giant crucibles to throw statue components and weld them together.See thats the thingI believe we ought to just disrupt the current system. I have no doubt the JMODS can do it right. Disrupt it by creating barrows worthless because the majority of the RuneScape playerbase remains just wearing armour 3 steps up from rune?

Because they are fucking in terms of armour tiers the rework worked for RS3. Blast furnace gold bars as well as the truth that OSRS is hard stuck tier 70 signifies a smithing rework will and shouldn't ever occur. Jagex allow smithing turn into flame making by letting the exp rates get out of hand so today nothing worthwhile can be inserted to smithing top end since you can get 99 in a week. Can it create barrows worthless? I do concur that the fix on tier 70/75 is pointless. We have enough weapons to stratify up to grade 90 weapons which wouldn't even make a gap in nearly all instances (very few people are using a twisted bow using 75-89 range).

Smithable grade 70 armour would hit on value. Thats how it'd make barrows useless. Smithing will never be option for meta armour as exp prices are broken, and cheap RuneScape gold will never vote for skilling needs on meta armour/weapons which is the one thing which will prevent them from hitting alch worth instantly. Let it strike alch price, there's a pretty big jump between rune and dragon concerning defenses, so make those armors slightly better than rune but worse than dragon and it is going to be a nice landing stage.

Uploaded files:
  • 3.jpg
To Top

Send this to a friend