fbpx

AP News Online

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I want to develop a study notes on the go app for students.

Hello people! I am an engineering student, and I reside in Canada. I want an app developed for engineering students who wish to study while traveling. Carrying notes is always tricky and tiring; there are chances that a person might misplace them. Therefore, I need information about a good android app development company in Canada that can help me in developing a detailed application for student assistance. Can anyone please provide me with the information that I have been looking for? I will really appreciate if you help me in this regard. Please share with me your opinion and suggestions in this regard down in the comments section.

Sometimes students need to use educational apps to take some help for their academic papers because obviously, every time students will not pay someone to write their assignment papers because it is very costly for students. That’s why these types of educational apps are very useful for students and now there are many CV writing and editing online apps have been introduced for people.

To Top

Send this to a friend